We’ve just overhauled the ability for organizations to automate the integration of their submission data with Salesforce. Here are the details.
Salesforce is a customer relationship management (CRM) solution used by more than 150,000 companies. Since many Submittable clients—including hundreds of nonprofits and foundations—rely on Salesforce for their marketing, sales, and services management, we’re pleased to now offer submission integration integration between Submittable and Salesforce.
The result is a powerful but personalized tool, allowing users to choose which submission data fields to automatically get sent to their Salesforce accounts.
What is Submission Integration for Salesforce?
With this update, you can:
- Choose select submission data to map into Salesforce.
- Include any text or number fields from submissions to your initial forms.
- Automate the sharing of submission information between Submittable and Salesforce.
- Leverage your submission data when working in Salesforce.
How can Submission Integration for Salesforce help me and my team?
This update offers organizations the following benefits:
- A holistic view of relationships. You’ve come to rely on Salesforce as your source of truth for business-critical relationship management. Submissions and application data you collect through Submittable are an integral piece of that story.
- A cohesive data environment. Information you collect through Submittable submissions can and should be leveraged in your Salesforce data collection and analysis.
- Save time and money. Unlike building a custom API call, integrating Submittable submission data through our Salesforce integration does not require technical expertise, which could save you thousands of dollars in expense of contracting with third party developers.
How does Submission Integration for Salesforce work?
We support 1:1 mapping of text and number data from your Submittable submissions to direct Salesforce objects. Your Salesforce Administrator will set up a custom integration map to route your submission data into your Salesforce account.
How do I add Salesforce Integration to my account?
Salesforce Integration is a premium feature that you can add to your account by contacting our account management team at email@example.com.
Also new at Submittable
Don’t miss these other brand new Submittable features, all designed to solve your problems.
- Group assignments, to save you time on team reviews.
- Collaboration on submissions, for collective applications.
- Shareable reviews, for getting feedback directly to applicants.
In case you missed it, we recently published the results of our customer survey. Check it out here.
Learn more about Submittable
Just joining us? Welcome! We’d love to invite you to take a closer look at our product to see if Submittable is a good fit for you and your team.