Submittable’s new tool empowers you to build multiple rounds of customized reviews into your process.
Submittable is pleased to announce the release of Review Workflow, a feature that will take your entire review process to the next level of customization. A tool to create multiple stages in your review process, this feature is your way to implement a workflow with various steps, each of them tailored to fit your needs at that moment in the process—be it an up/down vote, a custom review form, or placing a submission or application on hold.
What is Review Workflow?
With Review Workflow, you can:
- Build review stages. Create as many stages as you need and map them to each round of your process.
- Choose review type. Set up each stage to require either up/down voting or a custom review form. You can also choose a “review not required” option.
- Customize each round. For custom review stages, design your review form to match the specific needs of that round.
- Assign reviewers. Involve the right reviewers at each stage of the process.
- Rate each round. At every stage, you can view the cumulative score from completed reviews on each submission.
- Filter for completed reviews. Know where you are in the process and when your team has finished reviewing each round.
- Advance submissions. As reviews are completed, move qualified applications on to the next stage.
How can Review Workflow help me and my team?
Review Workflow is the solution for organizations that:
- Implement an eligibility round as the first stage of their review process
- Utilize a hold bucket or wait list at any point in their process
- Engage different sets of reviewers at various stages in their process
- Wish to score submissions and move submissions forward or not based upon that score
- Need a high-level view to know when a review round has been completed
Whether you need to screen for eligibility for your scholarship or contest, engage in heightened scrutiny in the second round of your grant review process, or loop in new team members for the final round of selection for your award, Review Workflow makes even a complex review process easy, efficient, and tailored to you.
How do I add Review Workflow to my account?
Review Workflow is a paid feature that you can add to your account by contacting our account management team at email@example.com.
Also new at Submittable
We are constantly working to bring you powerful new and improved features designed to solve your problems. In case you missed it, here are some other recent product enhancements:
- We released Funds, a new feature to track your awards to applicants and stay on budget.
- We updated the popular Gallery feature to provide more flexibility and public voting tools.
Remember, your account manager is always available to discuss these and other tools within the platform that will make it easier than ever to collect, review, and select submissions and applications.