Announcing integration between Submittable and Salesforce, which will allow users to automatically sync Submittable form data with their Salesforce account via custom integration mapping.
Salesforce is a customer relationship management (CRM) solution used by more than 150,000 companies. Since many Submittable clients—including hundreds of nonprofits and foundations—rely on Salesforce for their marketing, sales, and services management, we’re pleased to offer integration between Submittable and Salesforce. The result is a powerful but personalized tool, allowing users to create a custom map to automatically integrate Submittable data into their Salesforce account.
What is Salesforce Integration?
With Salesforce Integration, you can:
- Create a custom map of your Submittable form fields to your Salesforce objects.
- Automate information sharing between Submittable and Salesforce.
- Leverage your Submittable data when working in Salesforce.
How can Salesforce Integration help me and my team?
Salesforce Integration offers organizations the following benefits:
- A holistic view of relationships. You’ve come to rely on Salesforce as your source of truth for business-critical relationship management. Submissions and application data you collect through Submittable are an integral piece of that story.
- A cohesive data environment. Information you collect through Submittable can and should be leveraged in your Salesforce data collection and analysis.
- Saving time and money. Merging Submittable data through our Salesforce Integration does not require technical expertise. This saves you the thousands of dollars it would take contracting with third party developers to build a custom API call.
How does Salesforce Integration work?
Submittable’s Salesforce integration supports 1:1 mapping, or the mapping of Submittable form field data to a direct Salesforce object. At this time we do not support mapping to a nested Salesforce object.
That means we support this:
But we do not support this:
What Submittable data can be integrated with Salesforce?
Text and numerical data from Submittable forms are eligible for Salesforce Integration. At this time, we do not support data integration from other functions including reviews, submitter profiles, additional forms, or table fields/file attachments from initial forms.
How do I add Salesforce Integration to my account?
You can add Salesforce Integration to your account by contacting our account management team at email@example.com.
Also new at Submittable
We’re always working hard to bring you new and exciting features that will provide more value to your organization. In case you missed it, some other recent product enhancements include:
- Funds, a new feature you can use to track awards to applicants and stay on budget.
- Review Workflow, a new feature you can use to create multiple rounds of customized reviews.
As always, your account manager is available to tell you more, answer your questions or sign you up for these new tools.