Here’s how we build a trust-based approach into our corporate grantmaking program. If you want to do the same, here’s what we think you need.
- Acting quickly: How we set up a $22k corporate giving campaign for the Maui fires
- How to Define Your Corporate Purpose
- What You Need to Know about Digital Transformation for Government Grant Programs
- Where Trust-Based Philanthropy and CSR Intersect
- 5 Experts on How to Get Executive Buy-in for CSR Programs
To give employees a transformational volunteering experience, Jaimie Vargas of Electronic Arts advocates that sometimes more is less.
Meet the principles guiding Submittable’s development of AI-powered tools to accelerate social impact.
Get insights from social impact expert Jaimie Vargas on how CSR professionals can better connect leaders, employees, and community members.